*Department of Cell Biology and Anatomy, The John Hopkins University, school of Medicine, 725 North wolfe street, Baltimore, Maryland 21205, U.S.A.
The craniofacial air sac system of Mesozoic birds (Aves)
Version of Record online: 28 JUN 2008
Zoological Journal of the Linnean Society
Volume 100, Issue 4, pages 327–378, December 1990
How to Cite
WITMER, L. M. (1990), The craniofacial air sac system of Mesozoic birds (Aves). Zoological Journal of the Linnean Society, 100: 327–378. doi: 10.1111/j.1096-3642.1990.tb01865.x
- Issue online: 28 JUN 2008
- Version of Record online: 28 JUN 2008
- Received July 1989, accepted for publication December 1989
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!