A new genus and species of long-clawed mouse (Rodentia: Muridae) from temperate rainforests of Chile
Version of Record online: 28 JUN 2008
Zoological Journal of the Linnean Society
Volume 106, Issue 2, pages 127–145, October 1992
How to Cite
PATTERSON, B. D. (1992), A new genus and species of long-clawed mouse (Rodentia: Muridae) from temperate rainforests of Chile. Zoological Journal of the Linnean Society, 106: 127–145. doi: 10.1111/j.1096-3642.1992.tb01243.x
- Issue online: 28 JUN 2008
- Version of Record online: 28 JUN 2008
- Received August 1991, accepted for publication January 1992
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!