The relative timing of the origin of flight and endothermy: evidence from the comparative biology of birds and mammals.
Version of Record online: 15 MAY 2008
Zoological Journal of the Linnean Society
Volume 112, Issue 3, pages 389–397, November 1994
How to Cite
RANDOLPH, S. E. (1994), The relative timing of the origin of flight and endothermy: evidence from the comparative biology of birds and mammals. Zoological Journal of the Linnean Society, 112: 389–397. doi: 10.1111/j.1096-3642.1994.tb00327.x
- Issue online: 15 MAY 2008
- Version of Record online: 15 MAY 2008
- Received February 1994; accepted for publication July 1994.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!