*Department of Vertebrate Paleontology, American Museum of Natural History, New York, NY 10024, U.S.A.
Osseous inner ear structures and hearing in early marsupials and placentals
Version of Record online: 28 JUN 2008
Zoological Journal of the Linnean Society
Volume 115, Issue 1, pages 47–71, September 1995
How to Cite
MENG, J. and FOX, R. C. (1995), Osseous inner ear structures and hearing in early marsupials and placentals. Zoological Journal of the Linnean Society, 115: 47–71. doi: 10.1111/j.1096-3642.1995.tb02323.x
- Issue online: 28 JUN 2008
- Version of Record online: 28 JUN 2008
- Received July 1994, accepted for publication December 1994
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!