A new mimetic species of Heliconius (Lepidoptera: Nymphalidae), from southeastern Colombia, revealed by cladistic analysis of mitochondrial DNA sequences
Version of Record online: 28 JUN 2008
Zoological Journal of the Linnean Society
Volume 116, Issue 3, pages 317–332, March 1996
How to Cite
BROWER, A. V. Z. (1996), A new mimetic species of Heliconius (Lepidoptera: Nymphalidae), from southeastern Colombia, revealed by cladistic analysis of mitochondrial DNA sequences. Zoological Journal of the Linnean Society, 116: 317–332. doi: 10.1111/j.1096-3642.1996.tb00126.x
- Issue online: 28 JUN 2008
- Version of Record online: 28 JUN 2008
- Received September 1994, accepted for publication April 1995
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!