The heart and aortic arches of rhinatrematid caecilians (Amphibia: Gymnophiona)
Version of Record online: 28 JUN 2008
Zoological Journal of the Linnean Society
Volume 118, Issue 2, pages 135–150, October 1996
How to Cite
WILKINSON, M. (1996), The heart and aortic arches of rhinatrematid caecilians (Amphibia: Gymnophiona). Zoological Journal of the Linnean Society, 118: 135–150. doi: 10.1111/j.1096-3642.1996.tb00223.x
- Issue online: 28 JUN 2008
- Version of Record online: 28 JUN 2008
- Received April 1995, accepted for publication October 1995
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!