Neotropical Emerald moths: a review of the genera (Lepidoptera: Geometridae, Geometrinae)
Version of Record online: 28 JUN 2008
Zoological Journal of the Linnean Society
Volume 118, Issue 4, pages 309–440, December 1996
How to Cite
PITKIN, L. M. (1996), Neotropical Emerald moths: a review of the genera (Lepidoptera: Geometridae, Geometrinae). Zoological Journal of the Linnean Society, 118: 309–440. doi: 10.1111/j.1096-3642.1996.tb01268.x
- Issue online: 28 JUN 2008
- Version of Record online: 28 JUN 2008
- Received March 1996, accepted for publication July 1996
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!