Section of Ecology and Systematics, Division of Biological Sciences, Cornell University, Ithaca, N.Y. 14853–2701, USA.
Systematics of myliobatoid elasmobranchs: with emphasis on the phylogeny and historical biogeography of neotropical freshwater stingrays (Potamotrygonidae: Rajiformes)
Article first published online: 28 JUN 2008
Zoological Journal of the Linnean Society
Volume 117, Issue 3, pages 207–257, July 1996
How to Cite
LOVEJOY, N. R. (1996), Systematics of myliobatoid elasmobranchs: with emphasis on the phylogeny and historical biogeography of neotropical freshwater stingrays (Potamotrygonidae: Rajiformes). Zoological Journal of the Linnean Society, 117: 207–257. doi: 10.1111/j.1096-3642.1996.tb02189.x
- Issue published online: 28 JUN 2008
- Article first published online: 28 JUN 2008
- Received November 1994, accepted for publication July 1995
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!