Institut fur Systematische Zoologic, Museum fur Naturkunde der Humboidt-Universilat zu Berlin, InvalidenstraBe 43, D-10115, Berlin, Germany.
The functional morphology of mating in the Silurian eurypterid, Baltoeurypterus tetragonophthalmus (Fischer, 1839)
Version of Record online: 28 JUN 2008
Zoological Journal of the Linnean Society
Volume 120, Issue 4, pages 435–461, August 1997
How to Cite
BRADDY, S. J. and DUNLOP, J. A. (1997), The functional morphology of mating in the Silurian eurypterid, Baltoeurypterus tetragonophthalmus (Fischer, 1839). Zoological Journal of the Linnean Society, 120: 435–461. doi: 10.1111/j.1096-3642.1997.tb01282.x
- Issue online: 28 JUN 2008
- Version of Record online: 28 JUN 2008
- Received June 19.96; accepted for publication February 1997
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!