Comparative morphology and functional interpretation of the sutures in the dermal skull roof of temnospondyl amphibians
Version of Record online: 15 MAY 2008
Zoological Journal of the Linnean Society
Volume 126, Issue 1, pages 1–39, May 1999
How to Cite
KATHE, W. (1999), Comparative morphology and functional interpretation of the sutures in the dermal skull roof of temnospondyl amphibians. Zoological Journal of the Linnean Society, 126: 1–39. doi: 10.1111/j.1096-3642.1999.tb00605.x
- Issue online: 15 MAY 2008
- Version of Record online: 15 MAY 2008
- Received May 1997; accepted for publication December 1997
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!