Palaeohistology of the bones of pterosaurs (Reptilia: Archosauria): anatomy, ontogeny, and biomechanical implications
Version of Record online: 28 JUN 2008
Zoological Journal of the Linnean Society
Volume 129, Issue 3, pages 349–385, July 2000
How to Cite
de RICQLÈS, A. J., PADIAN, K., HORNER, J. R. and FRANCILLON-VIEILLOT, H. (2000), Palaeohistology of the bones of pterosaurs (Reptilia: Archosauria): anatomy, ontogeny, and biomechanical implications. Zoological Journal of the Linnean Society, 129: 349–385. doi: 10.1111/j.1096-3642.2000.tb00016.x
- Issue online: 28 JUN 2008
- Version of Record online: 28 JUN 2008
- Received October 1998; accepted for publication March 1999
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!