Hesperotestudo (Testudines: Testudinidae) from the Pleistocene of Bermuda, with comments on the phylogenetic position of the genus
Version of Record online: 28 JUN 2008
Zoological Journal of the Linnean Society
Volume 128, Issue 1, pages 51–76, January 2000
How to Cite
MEYLAN, P. A. and STERRER, W. (2000), Hesperotestudo (Testudines: Testudinidae) from the Pleistocene of Bermuda, with comments on the phylogenetic position of the genus. Zoological Journal of the Linnean Society, 128: 51–76. doi: 10.1111/j.1096-3642.2000.tb00649.x
- Issue online: 28 JUN 2008
- Version of Record online: 28 JUN 2008
- Received July 1997; accepted for publication July 1998
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!