Evolutionary diversification of spiny rats (genus Trinomys, Rodentia: Echimyidae) in the Atlantic Forest of Brazil
Version of Record online: 28 JUN 2008
Zoological Journal of the Linnean Society
Volume 130, Issue 4, pages 661–686, December 2000
How to Cite
LARA, M. C. and PATTON, J. L. (2000), Evolutionary diversification of spiny rats (genus Trinomys, Rodentia: Echimyidae) in the Atlantic Forest of Brazil. Zoological Journal of the Linnean Society, 130: 661–686. doi: 10.1111/j.1096-3642.2000.tb02205.x
- Issue online: 28 JUN 2008
- Version of Record online: 28 JUN 2008
- Received February 1999; accepted for publication February 2000
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!