The European Tertiary Neritiliidae (Mollusca, Gastropoda, Neritopsina): indicators of tropical submarine cave environments and freshwater faunas
Version of Record online: 6 APR 2004
Zoological Journal of the Linnean Society
Volume 140, Issue 4, pages 447–467, April 2004
How to Cite
LOZOUET, P. (2004), The European Tertiary Neritiliidae (Mollusca, Gastropoda, Neritopsina): indicators of tropical submarine cave environments and freshwater faunas. Zoological Journal of the Linnean Society, 140: 447–467. doi: 10.1111/j.1096-3642.2003.00099.x
- Issue online: 6 APR 2004
- Version of Record online: 6 APR 2004
- Received October 2002; accepted for publication October 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!