The histology and affinities of sinacanthid fishes: primitive gnathostomes from the Silurian of China
Version of Record online: 6 JUL 2005
Zoological Journal of the Linnean Society
Volume 144, Issue 3, pages 379–386, July 2005
How to Cite
SANSOM, I. J., WANG, N.-Z. and SMITH, M. (2005), The histology and affinities of sinacanthid fishes: primitive gnathostomes from the Silurian of China. Zoological Journal of the Linnean Society, 144: 379–386. doi: 10.1111/j.1096-3642.2005.00171.x
- Issue online: 6 JUL 2005
- Version of Record online: 6 JUL 2005
- Received October 2003; accepted for publication March 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!