An integrative phylogenetic and extrapolatory approach to the reconstruction of dromaeosaur (Theropoda: Eumaniraptora) shoulder musculature
Version of Record online: 3 MAR 2006
Zoological Journal of the Linnean Society
Volume 146, Issue 3, pages 301–344, March 2006
How to Cite
JASINOSKI, S. C., RUSSELL, A. P. and CURRIE, P. J. (2006), An integrative phylogenetic and extrapolatory approach to the reconstruction of dromaeosaur (Theropoda: Eumaniraptora) shoulder musculature. Zoological Journal of the Linnean Society, 146: 301–344. doi: 10.1111/j.1096-3642.2006.00200.x
- Issue online: 3 MAR 2006
- Version of Record online: 3 MAR 2006
- Received January 2004; accepted for publication July 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!