Rüdiger Bieler fls, editor
Reconstructing the Anomalodesmata (Mollusca: Bivalvia): morphology and molecules
Article first published online: 24 NOV 2006
Zoological Journal of the Linnean Society
Volume 148, Issue 3, pages 395–420, November 2006
How to Cite
HARPER, E. M., DREYER, H. and STEINER, G. (2006), Reconstructing the Anomalodesmata (Mollusca: Bivalvia): morphology and molecules. Zoological Journal of the Linnean Society, 148: 395–420. doi: 10.1111/j.1096-3642.2006.00260.x
- Issue published online: 24 NOV 2006
- Article first published online: 24 NOV 2006
- Received April 2005; accepted for publication December 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!