Comparative bite forces and canine bending strength in feline and sabretooth felids: implications for predatory ecology
Version of Record online: 2 OCT 2007
Zoological Journal of the Linnean Society
Volume 151, Issue 2, pages 423–437, October 2007
How to Cite
CHRISTIANSEN, P. (2007), Comparative bite forces and canine bending strength in feline and sabretooth felids: implications for predatory ecology. Zoological Journal of the Linnean Society, 151: 423–437. doi: 10.1111/j.1096-3642.2007.00321.x
- Issue online: 2 OCT 2007
- Version of Record online: 2 OCT 2007
- Received April 2006; accepted for publication February 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!