Comparative bite forces and canine bending strength in feline and sabretooth felids: implications for predatory ecology
Article first published online: 2 OCT 2007
Zoological Journal of the Linnean Society
Volume 151, Issue 2, pages 423–437, October 2007
How to Cite
CHRISTIANSEN, P. (2007), Comparative bite forces and canine bending strength in feline and sabretooth felids: implications for predatory ecology. Zoological Journal of the Linnean Society, 151: 423–437. doi: 10.1111/j.1096-3642.2007.00321.x
- Issue published online: 2 OCT 2007
- Article first published online: 2 OCT 2007
- Received April 2006; accepted for publication February 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!