Osteology of Cryolophosaurus ellioti (Dinosauria: Theropoda) from the Early Jurassic of Antarctica and implications for early theropod evolution
Version of Record online: 2 OCT 2007
Zoological Journal of the Linnean Society
Volume 151, Issue 2, pages 377–421, October 2007
How to Cite
SMITH, N. D., MAKOVICKY, P. J., HAMMER, W. R. and CURRIE, P. J. (2007), Osteology of Cryolophosaurus ellioti (Dinosauria: Theropoda) from the Early Jurassic of Antarctica and implications for early theropod evolution. Zoological Journal of the Linnean Society, 151: 377–421. doi: 10.1111/j.1096-3642.2007.00325.x
- Issue online: 2 OCT 2007
- Version of Record online: 2 OCT 2007
- Received March 2005; accepted for publication March 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!