Phylogeny and biogeography of African Biomphalaria (Gastropoda: Planorbidae), with emphasis on endemic species of the great East African lakes
Article first published online: 2 OCT 2007
Zoological Journal of the Linnean Society
Volume 151, Issue 2, pages 337–349, October 2007
How to Cite
JØRGENSEN, A., KRISTENSEN, T. K. and STOTHARD, J. R. (2007), Phylogeny and biogeography of African Biomphalaria (Gastropoda: Planorbidae), with emphasis on endemic species of the great East African lakes. Zoological Journal of the Linnean Society, 151: 337–349. doi: 10.1111/j.1096-3642.2007.00330.x
- Issue published online: 2 OCT 2007
- Article first published online: 2 OCT 2007
- Received January 2006; accepted for publication April 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!