Not so rare snakes: a revision of the Geophis sieboldi group (Colubridae: Dipsadinae) in lower Central America and Colombia
Article first published online: 28 JUN 2008
© 2008 The Linnean Society of London
Zoological Journal of the Linnean Society
Volume 153, Issue 3, pages 561–599, July 2008
How to Cite
SAVAGE, J. M. and WATLING, J. I. (2008), Not so rare snakes: a revision of the Geophis sieboldi group (Colubridae: Dipsadinae) in lower Central America and Colombia. Zoological Journal of the Linnean Society, 153: 561–599. doi: 10.1111/j.1096-3642.2008.00400.x
- Issue published online: 28 JUN 2008
- Article first published online: 28 JUN 2008
- Received 6 September 2006; accepted for publication 20 August 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!