Systematics of a widespread Southeast Asian frog, Rana chalconota (Amphibia: Anura: Ranidae)
Version of Record online: 5 JAN 2009
© 2009 The Linnean Society of London
Zoological Journal of the Linnean Society
Volume 155, Issue 1, pages 123–147, January 2009
How to Cite
INGER, R. F., STUART, B. L. and ISKANDAR, D. T. (2009), Systematics of a widespread Southeast Asian frog, Rana chalconota (Amphibia: Anura: Ranidae). Zoological Journal of the Linnean Society, 155: 123–147. doi: 10.1111/j.1096-3642.2008.00440.x
- Issue online: 5 JAN 2009
- Version of Record online: 5 JAN 2009
- Received 5 January 2007; accepted for publication 6 November 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!