Bryan Patterson died in 1979. He has been the author of numerous valuable papers on South American mammals between 1931 and 1979. His contribution to the present study comes from his unpublished manuscript on Deseadan archaeohyracids in which he notably described Archaeohyrax patagonicus. Biography link: http://www.vertpaleo.org/awards/Patterson_obituary.html
Craniodental anatomy of late Oligocene archaeohyracids (Notoungulata, Mammalia) from Bolivia and Argentina and new phylogenetic hypotheses
Version of Record online: 30 JAN 2009
© 2009 The Linnean Society of London
Zoological Journal of the Linnean Society
Volume 155, Issue 2, pages 458–509, February 2009
How to Cite
BILLET, G., PATTERSON, B. and DE MUIZON, C. (2009), Craniodental anatomy of late Oligocene archaeohyracids (Notoungulata, Mammalia) from Bolivia and Argentina and new phylogenetic hypotheses. Zoological Journal of the Linnean Society, 155: 458–509. doi: 10.1111/j.1096-3642.2008.00445.x
- Issue online: 30 JAN 2009
- Version of Record online: 30 JAN 2009
- Received 5 September 2007; accepted for publication 29 November 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!