Phylogeny of sex-determining mechanisms in squamate reptiles: are sex chromosomes an evolutionary trap?
Article first published online: 20 APR 2009
© 2009 The Linnean Society of London
Zoological Journal of the Linnean Society
Volume 156, Issue 1, pages 168–183, May 2009
How to Cite
POKORNÁ, M. and KRATOCHVÍL, L. (2009), Phylogeny of sex-determining mechanisms in squamate reptiles: are sex chromosomes an evolutionary trap?. Zoological Journal of the Linnean Society, 156: 168–183. doi: 10.1111/j.1096-3642.2008.00481.x
- Issue published online: 20 APR 2009
- Article first published online: 20 APR 2009
- Received 20 December 2007; accepted for publication 28 May 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!