Current address: Jackson School of Geosciences, University of Texas at Austin, 1 University Station, C1100 Austin, TX 78712-0254, USA
The osteology and relationships of Vancleavea campi (Reptilia: Archosauriformes)
Version of Record online: 26 NOV 2009
© 2009 The Linnean Society of London
Zoological Journal of the Linnean Society
Volume 157, Issue 4, pages 814–864, December 2009
How to Cite
NESBITT, S. J., STOCKER, M. R., SMALL, B. J. and DOWNS, A. (2009), The osteology and relationships of Vancleavea campi (Reptilia: Archosauriformes). Zoological Journal of the Linnean Society, 157: 814–864. doi: 10.1111/j.1096-3642.2009.00530.x
- Issue online: 26 NOV 2009
- Version of Record online: 26 NOV 2009
- Received 3 May 2008; accepted for publication 29 October 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!