Upslope movements and large scale expansions: the taxonomy and biogeography of the Coenonympha arcania –C. d arwiniana –C. gardetta butterfly species complex
Version of Record online: 26 JUL 2010
© 2010 The Linnean Society of London
Zoological Journal of the Linnean Society
Volume 159, Issue 4, pages 890–904, August 2010
How to Cite
SCHMITT, T. and BESOLD, J. (2010), Upslope movements and large scale expansions: the taxonomy and biogeography of the Coenonympha arcania –C. d arwiniana –C. gardetta butterfly species complex. Zoological Journal of the Linnean Society, 159: 890–904. doi: 10.1111/j.1096-3642.2009.00585.x
- Issue online: 26 JUL 2010
- Version of Record online: 26 JUL 2010
- Received 18 December 2008; accepted for publication 2 March 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!