Sculpture and vascularization of dermal bones, and the implications for the physiology of basal tetrapods
Article first published online: 26 JUL 2010
© 2010 The Linnean Society of London
Zoological Journal of the Linnean Society
Volume 160, Issue 2, pages 302–340, October 2010
How to Cite
WITZMANN, F., SCHOLZ, H., MÜLLER, J. and KARDJILOV, N. (2010), Sculpture and vascularization of dermal bones, and the implications for the physiology of basal tetrapods. Zoological Journal of the Linnean Society, 160: 302–340. doi: 10.1111/j.1096-3642.2009.00599.x
- Issue published online: 26 JUL 2010
- Article first published online: 26 JUL 2010
- Received 19 January 2009; accepted for publication 21 April 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!