New rodent assemblages from the Eocene Dur At-Talah escarpment (Sahara of central Libya): systematic, biochronological, and palaeobiogeographical implications
Article first published online: 18 AUG 2010
© 2010 The Linnean Society of London
Zoological Journal of the Linnean Society
Volume 160, Issue 1, pages 195–213, September 2010
How to Cite
JAEGER, J.-J., MARIVAUX, L., SALEM, M., BILAL, A. A., BENAMMI, M., CHAIMANEE, Y., DURINGER, P., MARANDAT, B., MÉTAIS, E., SCHUSTER, M., VALENTIN, X. and BRUNET, M. (2010), New rodent assemblages from the Eocene Dur At-Talah escarpment (Sahara of central Libya): systematic, biochronological, and palaeobiogeographical implications. Zoological Journal of the Linnean Society, 160: 195–213. doi: 10.1111/j.1096-3642.2009.00600.x
- Issue published online: 18 AUG 2010
- Article first published online: 18 AUG 2010
- Received 19 November 2008; accepted for publication 12 May 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!