An osteology-based appraisal of the phylogeny and evolution of kangaroos and wallabies (Macropodidae: Marsupialia)
Article first published online: 26 JUL 2010
© 2009 The Linnean Society of London
Zoological Journal of the Linnean Society
Volume 159, Issue 4, pages 954–987, August 2010
How to Cite
PRIDEAUX, G. J. and WARBURTON, N. M. (2010), An osteology-based appraisal of the phylogeny and evolution of kangaroos and wallabies (Macropodidae: Marsupialia). Zoological Journal of the Linnean Society, 159: 954–987. doi: 10.1111/j.1096-3642.2009.00607.x
- Issue published online: 26 JUL 2010
- Article first published online: 26 JUL 2010
- Received 1 March 2009; accepted for publication 1 June 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!