New fossil mousebird (Aves: Coliiformes) with feather preservation provides insight into the ecological diversity of an Eocene North American avifauna
Article first published online: 24 NOV 2010
© 2010 The Linnean Society of London
Zoological Journal of the Linnean Society
Volume 160, Issue 4, pages 685–706, December 2010
How to Cite
KSEPKA, D. T. and CLARKE, J. A. (2010), New fossil mousebird (Aves: Coliiformes) with feather preservation provides insight into the ecological diversity of an Eocene North American avifauna. Zoological Journal of the Linnean Society, 160: 685–706. doi: 10.1111/j.1096-3642.2009.00626.x
- Issue published online: 24 NOV 2010
- Article first published online: 24 NOV 2010
- Received 11 June 2009; accepted for publication 27 August 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!