The radiation of Satyrini butterflies (Nymphalidae: Satyrinae): a challenge for phylogenetic methods
Article first published online: 13 JAN 2011
© 2011 The Linnean Society of London
Zoological Journal of the Linnean Society
Volume 161, Issue 1, pages 64–87, January 2011
How to Cite
PEÑA, C., NYLIN, S. and WAHLBERG, N. (2011), The radiation of Satyrini butterflies (Nymphalidae: Satyrinae): a challenge for phylogenetic methods. Zoological Journal of the Linnean Society, 161: 64–87. doi: 10.1111/j.1096-3642.2009.00627.x
- Issue published online: 13 JAN 2011
- Article first published online: 13 JAN 2011
- Received 24 February 2009; accepted for publication 1 September 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!