The anatomy of the basal ornithischian dinosaur Eocursor parvus from the lower Elliot Formation (Late Triassic) of South Africa
Version of Record online: 27 NOV 2009
© 2009 The Linnean Society of London
Zoological Journal of the Linnean Society
Volume 160, Issue 4, pages 648–684, December 2010
How to Cite
BUTLER, R. J. (2010), The anatomy of the basal ornithischian dinosaur Eocursor parvus from the lower Elliot Formation (Late Triassic) of South Africa. Zoological Journal of the Linnean Society, 160: 648–684. doi: 10.1111/j.1096-3642.2009.00631.x
- Issue online: 27 NOV 2009
- Version of Record online: 27 NOV 2009
- Received 5 December 2008; accepted for publication 15 September 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!