New species of Hispanomys (Rodentia, Cricetodontinae) from the Upper Miocene of Batallones (Madrid, Spain)
Version of Record online: 24 NOV 2010
© 2010 The Linnean Society of London
Zoological Journal of the Linnean Society
Volume 160, Issue 4, pages 725–747, December 2010
How to Cite
LÓPEZ-ANTOÑANZAS, R., PELÁEZ-CAMPOMANES, P., ÁLVAREZ-SIERRA, M. Á. and GARCÍA-PAREDES, I. (2010), New species of Hispanomys (Rodentia, Cricetodontinae) from the Upper Miocene of Batallones (Madrid, Spain). Zoological Journal of the Linnean Society, 160: 725–747. doi: 10.1111/j.1096-3642.2010.00618.x
- Issue online: 24 NOV 2010
- Version of Record online: 24 NOV 2010
- Received 6 November 2008; accepted for publication 16 July 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!