Skull morphology and functionality of extant Felidae (Mammalia: Carnivora): a phylogenetic and evolutionary perspective
Article first published online: 4 OCT 2010
© 2010 The Linnean Society of London
Zoological Journal of the Linnean Society
Volume 161, Issue 2, pages 414–462, February 2011
How to Cite
SICURO, F. L. and OLIVEIRA, L. F. B. (2011), Skull morphology and functionality of extant Felidae (Mammalia: Carnivora): a phylogenetic and evolutionary perspective. Zoological Journal of the Linnean Society, 161: 414–462. doi: 10.1111/j.1096-3642.2010.00636.x
- Issue published online: 20 JAN 2011
- Article first published online: 4 OCT 2010
- Received 15 June 2009; accepted for publication 7 October 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!