Anatomy and phylogenetic value of the mandibular and coronoid canals and their associated foramina in proboscideans (Mammalia)
Article first published online: 4 OCT 2010
© 2010 The Linnean Society of London
Zoological Journal of the Linnean Society
Volume 161, Issue 2, pages 391–413, February 2011
How to Cite
FERRETTI, M. P. and DEBRUYNE, R. (2011), Anatomy and phylogenetic value of the mandibular and coronoid canals and their associated foramina in proboscideans (Mammalia). Zoological Journal of the Linnean Society, 161: 391–413. doi: 10.1111/j.1096-3642.2010.00637.x
- Issue published online: 20 JAN 2011
- Article first published online: 4 OCT 2010
- Received 9 April 2009; accepted for publication 14 October 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!