An unusual new archosauriform from the Middle–Late Triassic of southern Brazil and the monophyly of Doswelliidae
Article first published online: 21 MAR 2011
© 2011 The Linnean Society of London
Zoological Journal of the Linnean Society
Volume 161, Issue 4, pages 839–871, April 2011
How to Cite
DESOJO, J. B., EZCURRA, M. D. and SCHULTZ, C. L. (2011), An unusual new archosauriform from the Middle–Late Triassic of southern Brazil and the monophyly of Doswelliidae. Zoological Journal of the Linnean Society, 161: 839–871. doi: 10.1111/j.1096-3642.2010.00655.x
- Issue published online: 21 MAR 2011
- Article first published online: 21 MAR 2011
- Received 16 July 2009; revised 3 January 2010; accepted for publication 11 January 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!