The impact of the Congo River and its tributaries on the rodent genus Praomys: speciation origin or range expansion limit?
Version of Record online: 25 OCT 2011
© 2011 The Linnean Society of London
Zoological Journal of the Linnean Society
Volume 163, Issue 3, pages 983–1002, November 2011
How to Cite
KENNIS, J., NICOLAS, V., HULSELMANS, J., KATUALA, P. G. B., WENDELEN, W., VERHEYEN, E., DUDU, A. M. and LEIRS, H. (2011), The impact of the Congo River and its tributaries on the rodent genus Praomys: speciation origin or range expansion limit?. Zoological Journal of the Linnean Society, 163: 983–1002. doi: 10.1111/j.1096-3642.2011.00733.x
- Issue online: 25 OCT 2011
- Version of Record online: 25 OCT 2011
- Received 14 January 2010; revised 20 December 2010; accepted for publication 19 January 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!