A new genus of miniaturized and pug-nosed gecko from South America (Sphaerodactylidae: Gekkota)
Article first published online: 25 NOV 2011
© 2011 The Linnean Society of London
Zoological Journal of the Linnean Society
Volume 163, Issue 4, pages 1244–1266, December 2011
How to Cite
GAMBLE, T., DAZA, J. D., COLLI, G. R., VITT, L. J. and BAUER, A. M. (2011), A new genus of miniaturized and pug-nosed gecko from South America (Sphaerodactylidae: Gekkota). Zoological Journal of the Linnean Society, 163: 1244–1266. doi: 10.1111/j.1096-3642.2011.00741.x
- Issue published online: 25 NOV 2011
- Article first published online: 25 NOV 2011
- Received 21 November 2010; revised 26 February 2011; accepted for publication 28 February 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!