Systematics and spicule evolution in dictyonal sponges (Hexactinellida: Sceptrulophora) with description of two new species
Article first published online: 25 NOV 2011
© 2011 The Linnean Society of London
Zoological Journal of the Linnean Society
Volume 163, Issue 4, pages 1003–1025, December 2011
How to Cite
DOHRMANN, M., GÖCKE, C., JANUSSEN, D., REITNER, J., LÜTER, C. and WÖRHEIDE, G. (2011), Systematics and spicule evolution in dictyonal sponges (Hexactinellida: Sceptrulophora) with description of two new species. Zoological Journal of the Linnean Society, 163: 1003–1025. doi: 10.1111/j.1096-3642.2011.00753.x
- Issue published online: 25 NOV 2011
- Article first published online: 25 NOV 2011
- Received 6 October 2010; revised 25 March 2011; accepted for publication 28 March 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!