Current address: University of Washington, Department of Biology, 24 Kincaid Hall, Box 351800, Seattle, Washington 98195–1800, USA.
Intraspecific versus interspecific variation in Miocene Great Basin mylagaulids: implications for systematics and evolutionary history
Article first published online: 25 JAN 2012
© 2012 The Linnean Society of London
Zoological Journal of the Linnean Society
Volume 164, Issue 2, pages 427–450, February 2012
How to Cite
CALEDE, J. J. M. and HOPKINS, S. S. B. (2012), Intraspecific versus interspecific variation in Miocene Great Basin mylagaulids: implications for systematics and evolutionary history. Zoological Journal of the Linnean Society, 164: 427–450. doi: 10.1111/j.1096-3642.2011.00765.x
- Issue published online: 25 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 25 JAN 2012
- Received 24 September 2010; revised 10 March 2011; accepted for publication 2 June 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!