A neotenic salamander, Jeholotriton paradoxus, from the Daohugou Beds in Inner Mongolia
Version of Record online: 28 FEB 2012
© 2012 The Linnean Society of London
Zoological Journal of the Linnean Society
Volume 164, Issue 3, pages 659–668, March 2012
How to Cite
CARROLL, R. and ZHENG, A. (2012), A neotenic salamander, Jeholotriton paradoxus, from the Daohugou Beds in Inner Mongolia. Zoological Journal of the Linnean Society, 164: 659–668. doi: 10.1111/j.1096-3642.2011.00777.x
- Issue online: 28 FEB 2012
- Version of Record online: 28 FEB 2012
- Received 11 April 2011; revised 22 July 2011; accepted for publication 1 August 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!