Current address: Center for Functional Anatomy and Evolution, Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine, 1830 E. Monument St., Room 308, Baltimore, MD 21205, USA.
Craniodental characters and the relationships of Procyonidae (Mammalia: Carnivora)
Version of Record online: 28 FEB 2012
© 2012 The Linnean Society of London
Zoological Journal of the Linnean Society
Volume 164, Issue 3, pages 669–713, March 2012
How to Cite
AHRENS, H. E. (2012), Craniodental characters and the relationships of Procyonidae (Mammalia: Carnivora). Zoological Journal of the Linnean Society, 164: 669–713. doi: 10.1111/j.1096-3642.2011.00778.x
- Issue online: 28 FEB 2012
- Version of Record online: 28 FEB 2012
- Received 5 August 2011; accepted for publication 6 August 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!