Evolution of the brain and sensory organs in Sphenisciformes: new data from the stem penguin Paraptenodytes antarcticus
Article first published online: 26 JUL 2012
© 2012 The Linnean Society of London
Zoological Journal of the Linnean Society
Volume 166, Issue 1, pages 202–219, September 2012
How to Cite
KSEPKA, D. T., BALANOFF, A. M., WALSH, S., REVAN, A. and HO, A. (2012), Evolution of the brain and sensory organs in Sphenisciformes: new data from the stem penguin Paraptenodytes antarcticus. Zoological Journal of the Linnean Society, 166: 202–219. doi: 10.1111/j.1096-3642.2012.00835.x
- Issue published online: 21 AUG 2012
- Article first published online: 26 JUL 2012
- Received 4 January 2012; revised 7 April 2012; accepted for publication 16 April 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!