The petrosal and inner ear of the Late Jurassic cladotherian mammal Dryolestes leiriensis and implications for ear evolution in therian mammals
Version of Record online: 28 SEP 2012
© 2012 The Linnean Society of London
Zoological Journal of the Linnean Society
Volume 166, Issue 2, pages 433–463, October 2012
How to Cite
LUO, Z.-X., RUF, I. and MARTIN, T. (2012), The petrosal and inner ear of the Late Jurassic cladotherian mammal Dryolestes leiriensis and implications for ear evolution in therian mammals. Zoological Journal of the Linnean Society, 166: 433–463. doi: 10.1111/j.1096-3642.2012.00852.x
- Issue online: 28 SEP 2012
- Version of Record online: 28 SEP 2012
- Received 1 May 2012; revised 12 June 2012; accepted for publication 13 June 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!