A scolopocryptopid centipede (Chilopoda: Scolopendromorpha) from Mexican amber: synchrotron microtomography and phylogenetic placement using a combined morphological and molecular data set
Version of Record online: 26 NOV 2012
© 2012 The Linnean Society of London
Zoological Journal of the Linnean Society
Volume 166, Issue 4, pages 768–786, December 2012
How to Cite
EDGECOMBE, G. D., VAHTERA, V., STOCK, S. R., KALLONEN, A., XIAO, X., RACK, A. and GIRIBET, G. (2012), A scolopocryptopid centipede (Chilopoda: Scolopendromorpha) from Mexican amber: synchrotron microtomography and phylogenetic placement using a combined morphological and molecular data set. Zoological Journal of the Linnean Society, 166: 768–786. doi: 10.1111/j.1096-3642.2012.00860.x
- Issue online: 26 NOV 2012
- Version of Record online: 26 NOV 2012
- Received 29 May 2012; revised 19 July 2012; accepted for publication 20 July 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!