Molecular systematics and evolution of the subgenus Mesocarabus Thomson, 1875 (Coleoptera: Carabidae: Carabus), based on mitochondrial and nuclear DNA
Article first published online: 26 NOV 2012
© 2012 The Linnean Society of London
Zoological Journal of the Linnean Society
Volume 166, Issue 4, pages 787–804, December 2012
How to Cite
ANDÚJAR, C., GÓMEZ-ZURITA, J., RASPLUS, J.-Y. and SERRANO, J. (2012), Molecular systematics and evolution of the subgenus Mesocarabus Thomson, 1875 (Coleoptera: Carabidae: Carabus), based on mitochondrial and nuclear DNA. Zoological Journal of the Linnean Society, 166: 787–804. doi: 10.1111/j.1096-3642.2012.00866.x
- Issue published online: 26 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 26 NOV 2012
- Received 30 April 2012; revised 20 August 2012; accepted for publication 21 August 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!