The first two authors contributed equally to this work.
Species delineation and global population structure of Critically Endangered sawfishes (Pristidae)
Article first published online: 18 DEC 2012
© 2012 The Linnean Society of London
Zoological Journal of the Linnean Society
Volume 167, Issue 1, pages 136–164, January 2013
How to Cite
Faria, V. V., McDavitt, M. T., Charvet, P., Wiley, T. R., Simpfendorfer, C. A. and Naylor, G. J. P. (2013), Species delineation and global population structure of Critically Endangered sawfishes (Pristidae). Zoological Journal of the Linnean Society, 167: 136–164. doi: 10.1111/j.1096-3642.2012.00872.x
- Issue published online: 18 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 18 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 6 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 26 DEC 2011
- US NSF. Grant Number: DEB 0089533
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!