A tale of time and depth: intralacustrine radiation in endemic Gammarus species flock from the ancient Lake Ohrid
Version of Record online: 22 MAR 2013
© 2013 The Linnean Society of London
Zoological Journal of the Linnean Society
Volume 167, Issue 3, pages 345–359, March 2013
How to Cite
Zoological Journal of the Linnean Society, 2013, 167, 345–359.
- Issue online: 22 MAR 2013
- Version of Record online: 22 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 3 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 16 JUL 2012
- Polish Ministry of Science and Higher Education. Grant Numbers: 5818/B/P01/2010/39, N N303 579439
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!