Photophysical Properties of Terbium Molecular-based Hybrids Assembled with Novel Ureasil Linkages
Article first published online: 8 OCT 2010
Photochemistry and Photobiology
Volume 83, Issue 4, pages 971–978, July/August 2007
How to Cite
Yan, B. and Qiao, X.-F. (2007), Photophysical Properties of Terbium Molecular-based Hybrids Assembled with Novel Ureasil Linkages. Photochemistry and Photobiology, 83: 971–978. doi: 10.1111/j.1097.2007.00112
- Issue published online: 28 JUN 2008
- Article first published online: 8 OCT 2010
- Received 2 August 2006; accepted 19 February 2007; Online Early; DOI: 10.1111/j.1751-1097.2007.00112.x
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!